Wednesday, July 22, 2009

:LINKS: Some random online goodies...

Every so often, I collect a few fun links from my online explorations and I thought I'd share of few of my recent favorites with you.

KNOCK KNOCK:
There tagline is "Put the fun in functional." and that they do...check out this totally fun journal and this awesomely hilareous notepad. Please don't stop there...there are so many little treasure to be found and why does everything I see have me wanting to use it as the basis for a scrapbook layout? (The notepad above would be perfect for a layout about my hubby! JK...sort of...)

JOURNALING PROMPTS:
Looking for some great journaling prompts? Memory Makers recently posted a two-part article (part 1, part 2) containing some great prompts by Joanna Campbell Slan.

MORE JOURNALING IDEAS:
Here's a great article recently posted on Scrapjazz using the 'Top 10' theme as a starter for layout journaling.

VALE DESIGN BLOG:
I recently discovered this blog and quickly added it to my reader! Not only does it have some great design eye-candy, but also some amazing free printables that could be easily used as elements of some amazing scrapbook layouts (or you could just use them as their more obvious purpose, but what would be the fun in that?) My favorites? Check out this, this and this!

READER RESPONSE:
What is your favorite recent web-world find??
:LINKS: Some random online goodies...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend