Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:DAILY INSPIRATIONS: I'm listening...

THANK YOU to all of you who took a few minutes to give me your opinions and insights about my monthly scrapbooking prompt download - currently called Daily Inspirations.

You have all given me some great ideas and thoughts to ponder and I am listening. (Did I hear someone say they'd like some sketch prompts??)

Actually, I have made more headway than expected and hope to launch the new and improved format sometime next week for the August issue so be sure to check back.

And, I imagine that I'll continue to 'fine tune' as time goes on so, of course, feedback is welcome and appreciated at any time.

Without further ado, I'd like to announce the winner of the Cosmo Cricket Wanted paper crafting kit!!

Congrats, Janine!! Please watch your inbox for more details on how to claim your prize!

Thanks again to all those who contributed their thoughts!!

By the way...did you notice the new header?? Consider it a mini sneak peak to the new monthly prompt downloads. :-)

:DAILY INSPIRATIONS: I'm listening...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend