Thursday, July 23, 2009

:SNEAK PEAKS: Summer 2009 CHA

With the summer CHA to open next week, there are all kinds of sneak peaks out there to enjoy (and drool over). No matter what your particular scrapbooking style, your sure to find a few (okay, a few is probably an understatement) collections to add to your wish lists!

Here are a few of my new favorites...all of the manufacturer names link to either their blog or website where you can see additional highlights of the featured collection and other collections for which they may be giving sneaks.

Scrap With Reach is a fairly new company, but really love the color combination of the bold red and soft blues and greens in this collection called 'Carnival Ride'.


Here's a winter collection from SEI with a similar color combination 0f bright red and soft blues that really catches my eye...thinking I'm going to have to get Kaitlin a RED winter coat this year!


I have been a fan of Making Memories as long as I have been scrapping and rarely dislike anything they come out with, but it seems they are notoriously stingy with their sneaks. All I've seen is this image on the homepage of their website which doesn't give a whole lot away, but am quite enamored with this colorful little ghosts.


It always amazes me the sheer quantity of new collections that My Mind's Eye debuts with every release!! While I don't generally like them all, there are always a few that are quickly added to my must-have list. This release, those seem to be the Ooh La La and Merry Days of Christmas lines.



I never was much of a Bo Bunny fan in the early years, but that is certainly changing! I LOVE the Calypso line they released a while back and now they have several new great lines coming out - my favorites being Flutter Butter, Gypsy, and Tis the Season.




Fancy Pants always seems to have a collection or two that I like...this time it's Trick or Treat and Christmas Magic.



I saved he best for last...in my opinion...this is my opinion because I really liked Pink Paislee when they came out with their debut collections a year or two ago, but became a little disillusioned with them after their last release. I didn't really like ANY of the four collections from the winter release. However, PP has most definitely redeemed themselves with the release of their newest four collections - Amber Road, Twilight, Mistletoe & Co., and Cupid. Not only do I love one or two, but I LOVE them all!





Obviously, I'm going to be needing A LOT of Christmas pictures this year if I ever hope to use that many different lines of holiday-themed paper! (Or maybe I could finally hand make my Christmas cards this year like I've been wanting to do forever, but never have the time.)

So there it is...my favorite new releases I've seen so far to debut at the summer 2009 CHA show opening next week. All in all, my wish list just got quite a bit longer (and more expensive!!).

In case you can't tell, I tend to gravitate towards collections with a distressed look to them, but there are new lines of all shapes and styles coming out. If you'd like to explore more new releases, these are a couple of my favorite places to stalk for sneak peaks - Two Peas and Serendipity Scrapbooks.

READER RESPONSE:
How 'bout you?? What are your favorite new collections about to be released and why?
:SNEAK PEAKS: Summer 2009 CHASocialTwist Tell-a-Friend