Monday, July 16, 2007

Wedding Scrapbook Album...Completed!

So, my wedding gift to my sister-in-law, Katie, was to make a scrapbook of her favorite wedding photos. Well, she got married last October and guess what...yup...the album wasn't done. At least not until this past Saturday, that is. Of course, I didn't actually get the pictures until February or something, but I don't have much for an excuse other than my own procrastination since then (sorry, Katie).

However, I finally bit the bullet and dedicated three full days (including two days off from work) and just went to it...and completed a 28-page 12x12 album in three days.




The actual pages end with the black border (slide.com added the nifty white border with corner treatments). The flowers used throughout are actually from the bridesmaids bouquets and made great embellishments. The cream colored cards behind most of the 5x7's are journaling cards onto which my sister-in-law can add her own thoughts and memories about her special day. In case you are admiring the photography...no, I definitely can't claim that. Her photographer was Rebecca Miner of Rebecca Miner Photography...a personal friend of mine and obviously, great photographer.
Now, if only I could complete that many pages of my own in that amount of time! :-)
Wedding Scrapbook Album...Completed!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend