Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer CHA Sneak Peaks - Fancy Pants, Karen Russell, Rusty Pickle...Lovin' 'em!

The Summer 2007 CHA convention starts this Friday...and with it comes the release of some GREAT new products (as if I need any more spending temptation!).

Here are a few of my favorites so far with the sneak peaks I've seen:

Fancy Pants (always a favorite for me):

fancy pantsEvidently, there will be three new PP lines and several new styles of embellishments to match and accentuate.


Karen Russell - some new papers and accents to go with some existing lines (Antique Cream and Melonberry) that happen to be favorites of mine:







And Rusty Pickle (this one I actually already have on order...the first time I have purchased RP):

Summer CHA Sneak Peaks - Fancy Pants, Karen Russell, Rusty Pickle...Lovin' 'em!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend