Friday, January 12, 2007

I saw the Memory Makers Celebration Gallery on newsstands TODAY!! Hurray!!

It's out...it's out...it's out!! Justin & I stopped at Hy-Vee tonight 'cause he was in the mood to make some fried chicken and there it was! So exciting...

So, if you were hoping to get a copy, look for it. Well, anywhere except Hy-Vee in Yankton because I bought the last three copies they had. :-) I promised one to my mom and Ruth wanted the other two.

It will be available online eventually here, but they don't have it listed yet. It will be a little more expensive online (they add in a shipping expense), so if you can find it in a store, that would be cheaper, especially if they offer a discount on mags. Walmart should have them, too, I would think.

Anyway, my pages are on the bottom of pages 33 (with this ring), 55 (birthday fun), and 57 (it's all in the cake)...let me know what you think!!
I saw the Memory Makers Celebration Gallery on newsstands TODAY!! Hurray!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend