Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Basic Grey fix...and about to experiment with Technique Tuesday




I got my most recent fix of scrapbooking product in the mail the other day from KMA. I got the new Blush Collection by Basic Grey, some stamps from Technique Tuesday and some other little miscellaneous. I really love the BG...no surprise there...I always do. There were certain ones I knew that I would love just as much 'in person' like Angelic and Eternity, but some where even prettier than
they looked online - especially Girlfriend.

I have never really been to big into stamping...not sure why, but I really loved the Whirlygig set by TT that I thought that was as good of a set as any to give it a 'whirl' (get it :-)) with. I think I will like these better than wood or foam because with clear stamps you have a little more control over placement. I'm looking forward to playing around with them...
New Basic Grey fix...and about to experiment with Technique TuesdaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend