Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Memory Makers Celebration Gallery...where are you??

So, the new Memory Makers Celebration Gallery Issue is still not out yet. I know I have my copy already, but there is something about knowing that it is actually out on newsstands for all to see that still has me excited...and impatient!!

Well, I had a long break from submitting layouts lately...things have just been so busy, but I got back at it and made about 25 layout submissions to various magazines...we'll see what happens. I really hope that I continue to get a few layouts picked up here and there. Not that my scrapbooking isn't gratifying in and of itself, but it's still nice to have it recognized by others also.

Anyway...still watching for the Celebration Gallery...don't worry...I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I see it!
Memory Makers Celebration Gallery...where are you??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend