Thursday, January 25, 2007

Booking Through Thursday Meme

  1. How many unread books do you have in your house, right now? (Your own books, that is--not ones that belong to other family members--and not counting things like school books, if you have them.) Clearly, an estimate will do. I would say that I have AT LEAST 15 unread books on my bookshelf.
  2. To the best of your recollection, what is the OLDEST unread book in your collection? How long has it been waiting? Probably a book that I bought back in college...hmmm, that would be about 10 years ago...
  3. Do your TBR books (that's "To Be Read," if you didn't know) haunt you, make you feel guilty that you haven't read them yet? Yes...I have always loved read. From grade school through high school, I was reading something all the time. When I got to college, I only had time to read what I had to (and didn't always like it). Now, since college, I seem to go in spurts...the year before last I read 15 books or so...last year I think I read maybe 2...hopefully this will be another 15 book + year. Right now, I am reading The River King by Alice Hoffman.

Feel free to answer these same questions in a comment box here or in your own online blog and leave a link in a comment here so everyone can visit.


Booking Through Thursday MemeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend