Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here's one for Chris...

This picture came from a shoot I did of my sister and her boyfriend back in October...finally got around to scrapping it.


Supplies:
Patterned Paper – Bohemia by My Mind’s Eye
Vellum – Paper Studio
Rub ons – Basic Grey
Brads – Making Memories
Fonts – Porcelain, Paprus

Journaling:
This picture happened by accident…I was taking photos of Lynn & Chris one day and while she and I were examining the pictures we had so far, Chris wandered off and was playing with Kaitlin by this tree. I couldn’t resist taking the shot. It came out dark, but still, I loved it. His stance gives off such a confident, so sure of himself quality…totally Chris.

Comments/Techniques:
As the journaling says, the photo came out dark, but I exagerated it further with a filter in photoshop to enhance the 'mood'. In making the mat for the photo, I wanted to keep some of the design in the brown paper, so I cut along the design for a ‘embellished’ photo mat. I also used a brad to dot the ‘i’ in the title. The title itself is a homemade rub on using MS Word and a transparency.
Here's one for Chris...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend