Friday, January 26, 2007

CHA Winter 2007...Fancy Pants, Dream Street, and Mustard Moon, oh my!

Well, CHA Winter 2007 starts this weekend. For you dedicated scrappers out there, I know there is no explanation needed, but for those of you that are not CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) hosts HUGE trade shows a couple times a year that last for DAYS and this is when all the new product lines are introduced. Well, the next show starts this week in Anaheim, CA...I was able to find some 'sneak peaks' of some of some of the products coming out and definitely see some that I like...no surprise there!

Fancy Pants...one of my current favorites has several new lines coming out, but it looks like Floral Chic and Aged Florals are going to be my favorites there...




There is also a new company (or at least one that I hadn't heard of before) which had some really great looking papers. So, I guess I'll have to be adding another manufacturer’s folder to my paper storage box!! The company is Dream Street and I believe they have numerous new lines coming out, but the ones that I know of that really stuck out to me were 'A Letter from Julia', 'Pompeii', 'Romantique', and 'Unique Boutique'.






Three other manufacturers that had items that stood out to me were American Crafts with their 'A la Carte' line, Cherry Arte's 'Kitty Lou' line and some papers by Mustard Moon.


Lots of great new products will be out soon...only problem with this is that I haven't used up all the great product I got from the last time around...oh well, I've got to stay up to date, right. If you'd like to see more sneak peaks from these manufacturers as well as many others, just visit the blogs at Scrapbook.com.
CHA Winter 2007...Fancy Pants, Dream Street, and Mustard Moon, oh my!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend