Saturday, May 19, 2012

:WORD ART: New word art packs available in my Etsy Store...

While my partnership with MyMemories opened some great new doors for me and I am grateful for the opportunity to offer my word art for sale through their store, there were some factors that I found quite limiting. Pricing was encouraged that was actually higher than what I preferred. In addition to this, the options for offering discounts were limited and time-consuming to implement.

SO, I have decided to transfer all of my word art packs to my Etsy store.

Here are a few that I have already converted the formats on and are now available. Just click on the image to get a closer look and further details on each word art set.






AND, speaking of discounts...

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!
Buy any two LIKE items in my shop and get the third FREE!!

Please DO NOT purchase FREE items. Just add two decor printables, two patterned paper sets or two word art packs to your cart. At checkout, list the full name and link to the product page of the third item in the "NOTE TO SELLER" box. I would recommend that you copy and paste the item title and url directly from the product page. For example: For my third FREE item, I would like “NAME” located here “LINK.”
:WORD ART: New word art packs available in my Etsy Store...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend