Sunday, May 20, 2012

:DIGITAL PAPER: Floral 21 Patterned Paper Sets...

I have three new sets of beautiful patterned paper available in my Etsy shop. This beautiful floral pattern is currently available in pastel, bright and dark color palettes.

Click on the images below to take a closer look and get more details.




Don't forget my shop discount offer!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!
Buy any two LIKE items in my shop and get the third FREE!!

Please DO NOT purchase FREE items. Just add two decor printables, two patterned paper sets or two word art packs to your cart. At checkout, list the full name and link to the product page of the third item in the "NOTE TO SELLER" box. I would recommend that you copy and paste the item title and url directly from the product page. For example: For my third FREE item, I would like “NAME” located here “LINK.”
:DIGITAL PAPER: Floral 21 Patterned Paper Sets...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend