Wednesday, April 27, 2011

:LINKS: A few random items from around the web...

Here's a few random favorites that I've discovered in my recent web adventures...


This is an simple and low-cost project with amazing results. The best thing about it is that the contents can be changed to suit any holiday or season.


My collection of unread books is growing...these adorable (and foxy) bookmarks make me want to get reading!


Kaitlin's favorite colors right now are blue and green and I find myself drawn to them as well! I LOVE these colors and distressed patterns. Beautiful!


I'm probably the last to discover this, but I'm having a BLAST pinning the things that inspire me on the web!


I'm inspired to start creating more printable art and Aimee of Sprik Space has certainly been part of the inspiration behind that new desire. If you like this one, be sure to check out her site for dozens more!


I LOVE magazines! I always have a pile of them around and, honestly, I have been trying to ween myself off a few of them because I just didn't have time to look at them all and it was creating too much clutter. Then, I discovered THIS!! Beautiful...and all on line. If you follow my monthly Be Inspired Creativity Prompts, you know that I am quite inspired by advertising and this publication is full of inspiration.

LET'S TALK:
What's your favorite link above and why?
:LINKS: A few random items from around the web...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend