Tuesday, November 30, 2010

:SURVEY: AMOM Blog Readership Survey

It's so hard for me to believe, but my blog is nearing it's FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

Time flies!

I feel like I know you, my readers, pretty well, but I also feel that I could always know you better.

Therefore, I have created a readership survey.

Through this survey, I am hoping to gain a better understanding of who my readers are and why they visit my blog so that I can continue to provide useful and inspiring content as well as make improvements along the way.

(I've already got some fun cosmetic changes in store for the new year!)

I hope to create an "About" Page for my blog to include some of the key demographics produced from this survey. I would also love to include a few testimonials for the comments received (along with links to the author's blog/website if provided).
 
I hope you will consider taking a few minutes to offer me some honest feedback. It will only take a few minutes...


GIVEAWAY:
As a thank you for taking the time, one responder will win a free copy of Starting Points: Creating Meaningful Scrapbook Layouts From Whatever Inspires You by Linda Harrison and Easier-than-Ever Scrapbooking 2 from Creating Keepsakes.

All you have to do is submit your survey by 5 p.m. on Thursday, December 23rd, 2010, include your email address at the end of the survey before you click submit and you'll be entered for your chance.

Random.org will choose and I'll announce the random winner on Friday, December 24th, 2010.


GOOD LUCK...and THANK YOU in advance for your input!
:SURVEY: AMOM Blog Readership SurveySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend