Wednesday, September 29, 2010

:QUOTES: on FALL according to Connolly, Donne, and Sloane

CYRIL CONNOLLY:
"Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils."

JOHN DONNE:
"No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face."

ERIC SLOANE:
"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made. The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air."

READER RESPONSE:
Vote for your favorite quote and I'll create a word art freebie with that quote to share with you next week. In the meantime, check out my other word art.
:QUOTES: on FALL according to Connolly, Donne, and SloaneSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend