Tuesday, September 28, 2010

:LAYOUT: full of wonder

Every once in a while, I capture a photo that tells me something I don't really want to hear...my little girl is growing up much faster than I would wish.

The photo on this layout happens to be one of those.

I'm sure that many of you can relate.

In color, it was actually kind of a dud. The focus and exposure were off, but there was something about her expression and the position of her hand that wouldn't allow me to delete it.

So, I converted it to sepia tone and added a dreamy filter treatment...and I think this SAVED this photo.

At least for me it did.

The various rub ons and phrase stickers create a frame around the main photos.


Journaling:
These little glimpses remind me how quickly you are growing up. Your beauty – inside and out – fills me with wonder and I am so grateful for you.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Grey
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Crate Paper
Rub on: Daisy D’s
Phrase Stickers: Creative Imaginations
Ink: Colorbox
Pen: Zig
Photo Corner Punch: EK Success
Corner Rounder: Marvy
Decorative Edge Punch: EK Success
:LAYOUT: full of wonderSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend