Wednesday, January 6, 2010

:LINK: What type are you?

I stumbled across something today (during another SNOW DAY at home...I am getting very tired of shoveling, by the way) that you've just got to try!!

It is a interactive questionnaire of four simple questions and then informs you of your own personal type...typeface, that is.

As a scrapbooker, I have a little bit of a facination with fonts, so I have to admit that I was quite curious as to what typeface the headless man with the Freud-like accent would assign to me.

The result was Baskerville Italic...



...and I LOVE it...so much so that I immediately had to find it and download it! I mean - just look at those lovely, soft serifs and that it's worth a download for the 'and' symbol alone!

Once you're done with the quiz, you can also view the other 15 type possibilities and Baskerville Italic is exactly the one I would have picked myself. While there are other fonts that are interesting...no other one is quite 'me'.

I challenge you - check out "What type are you?" and come back and tell me your results. Do you think this quiz pegged you right? (You'll need a password and it is 'character'.)

Have fun!!
:LINK: What type are you?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend