Saturday, October 17, 2009

:PHOTOS: Beautiful fall sunset...

Here are a few more recent photos...




I think the one above is my favorite of this first set. What do you think?

On the next series of shots:
I've always seen the 'sun flare' shots (not sure if that's even the correct term - if not, and you know the correct one...please don't hesitate to leave me a comment) and really like the effect, but never really been in the right place at the right time when we've gone out on a shoot.

While they're most definitely not 'perfect', I do love them and we'll definitely have to go out again and give this type of shot another try.


I love the way the edge of her face and her hair are illuminated here...





READER RESPONSE:
Have you ever taken any of these type of backlite photos? How did you like the effect? If you have any examples of your own, please feel free to link us up in the comments!
:PHOTOS: Beautiful fall sunset...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend