Thursday, October 15, 2009

:FIVE FAVES: Fabulous fall finds...

There's no lack of fabulous fall finds out there for you to grace your seasonal creations!

Here are a few of my favorites...


#1 - BasicGrey - Indian Summer Collection - 12 x 12 Paper - Cordovan
Pink may not be a typical 'fallish' color, but this particular rich shade is just the perfect unexpected touch when paired with the more tradition and rich shades of oranges and brown.



#2 - Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss Collection - 12 x 12 Acetate Overlay with Foil - Grateful
I love everything about this transparancy overlay...the distressed edge, the delicate swirls and leaves along the left side and the multi-font title (Is that Porcelain? I LOVE Porcelain!) in a deep shade of brown. Just beautiful!



#3 - Dream Street Papers - Sam Collection - Rub Ons
Just LOOK at those cute little trees! 'Nough said.



#4 - BasicGrey - Bling It Collection - Rhinestones - Designer Pumpkin
What's more cute than a pumpkin with a little sparkle? Nothing, I'd say!



#5 - Prima - Gypsy Petals Collection - Flower Embellishments - Carmel
I'm actually not one to use a whole lot of flowers on my layouts, but I immediately fell in love when I saw these blooms by Prima. The layers, the texture, the variation of color, the decorative centers...stunning!!

READER RESPONSE:
So, what's your favorite fall product find?

Please leave us a link to it in the comments!!
:FIVE FAVES: Fabulous fall finds...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend