Thursday, August 13, 2009

:LAYOUT: Wedding Memories

When I call the request last February for this layout from Beth over at Memory Makers, I was super excited!

(click photo for a larger view)

I created this layout to commemorate all the great photos I had after my sister's wedding last fall.

I created two 8x10 photo collages in Picasa and put them together to create a two-page spread. I've used this trick a few times now...it's a great (and fast) way to scrap a lot of photos on one layout.

The room left on each side is perfect for a large title and extensive journaling.

The pearls and gems added to the title and flowers add a little ‘bling’ which is often associated with weddings.

I received my extra copies of the Memory Makers issue that the layout was supposed to be in the other day (the September/October issue) and I must admit that I was a little disappointed when I couldn't find it.

Initially, I thought that perhaps it just didn't make the final cut considering this was to be Memory Makers final issue and perhaps they couldn't include everything they had hoped.

With a little further investigation, I realized that they decided to include the extra layouts in an online gallery! So, you can view this layout and some other amazing wedding layouts online here.
If you're looking for a little wedding layout inspiration, this is a great source. Be sure to download your free copy today!
:LAYOUT: Wedding MemoriesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend