Saturday, May 23, 2009

:LINKS: Some random fun and eye candy...

Here's just a few things I've found on the web recently that I found interesting, useful and/or beautiful:

BasicGrey Bling It:
Usually I know about new favorite products before they even hit the stores, especially for my favorite manufacturers, but somehow BG's new (and amazing) gem series flew under my radar. Available is a variety of shapes and styles, the heart and swirl (shown below) are my favs.


FREE CLASS: help, i don't know where to begin!:
Whether you apply what you learn just to your scrap space or to your entire house, you can't lose with this free class from Aby Garvey (co-author of The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker). Sign up NOW...the class starts May 26th!

If you like to play around with your photos in PS or PSE, you'll like this blog. She got a lot of great textures, actions and storyboard templates available for download.

FREE Digi Kit - Summer by Lisa Warren:
Have some fun playing with the free kit offered on the Memory Makers website!


Bazzill Matchmaker:
Do you ever have a hard time knowing what color of cardstock really matches your favorite line of patterned paper? Struggle no more! Bazzill has collaborated with the biggest names in the industry to do the matching for us. Check out this great new tool.

An added bonus of this site...I discovered a brand new manufacturer that I think I'm going to have to keep my eye on - Ruby Rock-it. I LOVE the look of the Kindred Spirit line!

READER RESPONSE:
How about you? Have you made any online discoveries lately that you've found interesting, useful, and/or beautiful? Please share!!
:LINKS: Some random fun and eye candy...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend