Thursday, April 23, 2009

:READERS: An email that made my day...

I got an email in my inbox this morning that just made my day and it was from someone I didn't even know!

It was from a beginning scrapbooker named Dionne and she had received a link from a friend (thanks, friend!) to this post on my blog.

She felt inspired and decided to use the 'Peace' layout to create her own frameable art as a gift for her mother. She used the word 'Nana' instead of 'Peace' and used a beautiful collection of vintage purple patterns.

Dionne said that it turned so beautifully that her mother couldn't believe she had made it and brought her to tears.

Dionne commented that she had never emailed anyone that she didn't know before, but I am so glad she did take the time to share her story...

Thanks, Dionne, and keep crafting!!
:READERS: An email that made my day...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend