Thursday, April 16, 2009

:LINKS: Some random inspiration...

I just have a few random things on the web that I've run across recently and found interesting and/or useful.

Hope you enjoy them, too!
I don't know about you, but there have been countless times that I've finished a layout and put it away only to realize that I didn't include a date on it anywhere. Denise offers some great ideas for including this important little piece of data on your layouts.
Want your own handwriting to become the next 'Ali's Writing' font? This is the place to go!

Not necessarily scrapbook related, but I found this site very interesting in terms of using a photographic representation of a word. Very interesting, indeed.
I have definitely fallen in love with the design aspect of scrapping and am always on the lookout for interesting resources...interactive stuff is always fun!
:LINKS: Some random inspiration...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend