Sunday, February 8, 2009

:CRAFTING: Custom chocolate bars for Valentine's Day...

In addition to some scrapping, I also got some Valentine crafts done - including these little gifts for Kaitlin's teachers and after-school daycare ladies. The little wrapped bars are the ones that will go with her classmates valentine's.

These are super-simple to make and so they are perfect for a busy mom like me.

Supplies:

  • 4.25 oz Hershey bar
  • Patterned papers of choice (I used My Mind's Eye & Basic Grey) cut to 6.5 in. x 8 in.
  • Embellishments of choice (I used MME die-cuts, Doodlebug brads and stickers)
  • Optional extras that I used: Colorbox ink, Fiskars trimmer w/ scallop-edge blade, Calibri and Porcelain fonts
:CRAFTING: Custom chocolate bars for Valentine's Day...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend