Saturday, February 7, 2009

:CHALLENGE: WeScrap Love Fest '09 - It's All About the Hearts Challenge

My third challenge of the weekend for WeScrap's Love Fest '09 online crop:

A long-standing icon of Valentine's Day, hearts tend to be a common embellishment on layouts of many topics. Your challenge is to include hearts of three different mediums on one layout (of any theme desired).

So, for example, you might have a heart punched from patterned paper, a chipboard heart and a rub on heart. The examples I gave here are pretty basic. Really, the possibilities are endless, so stretch your imagination and so us some unique hearts!!

Here's a quick card I made as a sample:


The card itself has embossed hearts on it. Then I used a glittered heart sticker and heart shaped brads to embellish the card. I did cover the inside cover of the card with the same PP that is behind the sticker heart on the front to hide all the brad prongs.

Supplies:
Embossed Card - DCWV
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye
Sticker - Doodlebug
Brads - Making Memories, Doodlebug
Ink - Colorbox

RAK ANNOUNCEMENT:
Do you like the card?? I will draw a random name from all those that participate in this challenge and I will send the winner my sample card. It is blank on the inside, so you can personalize it to whomever and however you wish!!

Now, go have some fun with creating with hearts!! Get creative!

_____________________________________________

See the challenge post in the WeScrap forum for all the crop rules and deadlines.
:CHALLENGE: WeScrap Love Fest '09 - It's All About the Hearts ChallengeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend