Sunday, January 18, 2009

:QUOTES: Wisdom from Winnie the Pooh

Today is the birthday of the author of Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne. So, in honor, here's a few of my favorite quotes from Winnie the Pooh.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."

"If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart...I’ll always be with you."

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."
:QUOTES: Wisdom from Winnie the PoohSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend