Friday, July 11, 2008

:PRODUCTS: Summer 2008 CHA Sneak Peaks

Sneak peaks are popping up in greater frequency lately with the Summer 2008 CHA convention only a week away.

Here are a few of the sneaks that I've seen and REALLY like (as in they will be on my wish lists as soon as they are in stores!)

I just never get tired of Karen Russell's Narratives lines. They are just so beautiful! Here's the new papers for her Bloom line and, of course, there are all kinds of goodies to go along with these stunning papers:





I had never even heard of Webster's Pages until recently when I saw a layout that had some really beautiful papers and the credits listed it. So, I looked it up online and it seems their exclusive designer (at least for now) is Terri Conrad.


I've been wanting to do a little mini-album of some of my favorite (and easy) recipes and this new Bon Appetit line by Teresa Collins might be just the ticket!!


I'm really into date, calendar and generally time related products lately and this new Luxe line looks interesting!


I just recently ordered my first Little Yellow Bicycle products and they are beautiful!! I'm likely the look of the new Love Letters line also.


Dream Street Papers, another favorite, is releasing NINE new collections although they've only revealed a few so far. As of now, this one's my favorite:


I never purchased any Urban Lily before, but this sneak peak has me thinking I may just have too experiment with their new lines:


Last but not least, a favorite new company from the Winter 2008 CHA release was certainly Pink Paislee and they didn't disappoint me with their two new lines, Pop Fashion and Vintage Moon!



Super cute stuff and will be keeping my eye out for more peaks.

If you've seen other sneak peaks of items you just have to have, I'd love to hear from you!!
:PRODUCTS: Summer 2008 CHA Sneak PeaksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend