Saturday, July 12, 2008

CHALLENGE: My July WeScrap Challenge

Here's the July challenge that I posted yesterday at WeScrap! Hope you're inspired...or challenged...

This one's a little different. I almost called it an ad challenge, but that's not really what it is. This is the title page for an article in an issue of Martha Stewert Living a few months back and I was immediately struck by it.

I loved the colors. I loved the layout. I loved the division of the letters.


Your challenge is somewhat open-ended, but I'd like you to use this article title page as inspiration for a layout.

Perhaps you're most inspired by the colors and use them in your layout. Perhaps your most inspired by the title treatment itself and decide to use a similar design for the title on your page. Perhaps you're most inspired by the design and convert each letter of the word summer into a photo to create a photo block.

However you're inspired, I can't wait to see what you create!!

Be sure to link your page creations in the forum by the end of the month.

CHALLENGE: My July WeScrap ChallengeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend