Thursday, June 12, 2008

:PRODUCT: Making Memories Addie & Delaney Collections

I haven't used up all of my 'old' Making Memories Noteworthy collection, but loved the new Addie and Delaney collections as soon as I saw them, so when Two Peas in a Bucket had a 25% off sale the other day, I snatched them up!! The color combinations are just beautiful and I love all the decorative edged papers. They add so much spice to even the simplest of layouts!

And, of course, one can't get just the papers...you've got to have some of the fun little doodads to go along with them.

I'm also getting more and more hooked on letter stickers...snatched up these felt ones by MM in about 6 different colors!

Time for some serious scrappin!

:PRODUCT: Making Memories Addie & Delaney CollectionsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend