Saturday, December 22, 2007

Instant Christmas Journaling

Here's a couple little meme's I've come accross lately that were fun to do and would also serve as great 'instant' journaling for Christmas themed scrapbook layouts or minibooks. You could take the quizzes yourself and/or use the answers of other friends and family members, too!

This one is from this week's meme prompt from Tuesday Twosome:

Shopped early for presents or are still procrastinating: Shopped early
“Bah Humbug” or “Jingle Bells…”: "Jingle Bells..."
Buy presents because you enjoy giving or because you feel obligated: Buy presents because I enjoy giving
Enjoy all the holiday cheer or “Enough already. Give me my present.”: Enjoy all the holiday cheer
Open presents on Christmas Eve or wait until Christmas morning: Open presents on Christmas Eve at my parents and on Christmas morning at my husband's parents...the best of both worlds!

This one was an email meme I received from a good friend of mine (thanks, Rhnissa!):

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mainly wrapping paper
Real tree or Artificial? Artificial - real are too messy
When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
When do you take the tree down? Usually a couple weeks after Christmas…
Do you like egg nog? Not really - never been a fan – I like Tom & Jerry’s MUCH better
Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember a 'favorite', but do remember one I was quite surprised to receive - George Michael's 'Faith' tape...I wanted it, but couldn't believe my mom actually bought it for me considering that there was a song called "I Want Your Sex" on there! I was only 11 when that tape came out!
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes…but it is a VERY simple one…
Hardest person to buy for? My older brother…
Easiest person to buy for? Kaitlin - she wants everything, so she'll be happy no matter what she gets!
Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL!
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Belts for my car from my husband last year…which he still hasn’t put on!
Favorite Christmas Movie? Polar Express
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!!
Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear
Favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells
Travel at Christmas or stay home? A little travel…Tabor on Christmas eve…Springfield on Christmas morning.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Not a chance!
Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve at my parents; Christmas Day at Justin’s parents after we open Kaitlin’s presents from Santa at home
Most annoying thing about this time of year? People being rude and crabby - its supposed to be about family and fun.
Favorite ornament theme or color? Clear lights, burgundy, cream, glass ornaments!!
Favorite for Christmas dinner? All of it!
What do you want for Christmas this year? To spend time with family…and scrapbooking stuff!

Instant Christmas JournalingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend