Friday, April 13, 2007

WHOOOOHOOOOO!!

I am soooo excited! I got a publication request from Simple Scrapbooks today!! It is for a layout called "Under Surveillance" about Kaitlin's first day of preschool last fall and how I stalked her school bus to and from school (black and white photos and all!)...it is a fun layout and am so honored that they have requested it. It will be in featured in a special issue called "Scrapbook Play!" and is scheduled to come out in September.

It had been nearly six months since my last request (which was from Memory Makers) and although I always try to remind myself just how competitive this market is and how many thousands of great submissions the mags must get for every call, I was still starting to get a little discouraged.

So, I guess this is my positive confidence JOLT, I guess! It makes me want to go do some more scrappin'...like right now!!
WHOOOOHOOOOO!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend