Saturday, April 14, 2007

She's a Dancing Queen

I recently started fiddling around with the video function on my digital camera recently and have something to share with you that I hope you will enjoy!



It is my sister, Lynn, that told her to "shake it." Several things run through my mind as I watch this clip:

  • She's certainly fit right during the trip to Hawaii that she keeps asking for (I don't really know where this interest in Hawaii came from...her other destination of choice is Canada...hmmmm...Canada or Hawaii).
  • Evidently saying "Hula, hula, hula" enhances this native dance.
  • Either we have been watching entirely too much "Dancing with the Stars"...or not enough!
  • And last, but not least...boy, I wish my butt was that cute when I 'shook it'!!
She's a Dancing QueenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend