Friday, April 20, 2007

Sanjaya FINALLY got the boot!

I know I'm not sharing any 'new' news here, but I am just so happy that Sanjaya finally got the boot. My work week was so busy, I wasn't even able to watch and inadvertantly found out yesterday that he was the one to go on Wednesday night...honestly, I hadn't even thought to check because I wasn't getting so used to (and disgruntled by) the fact that he kept making it through somehow. But here it is...here's the proof...he really is gone:



Usually, there is a slight pause in the crowd's reaction...maybe even some boo's from those who liked the singer sent home. But that night, there were certainly no boos, were there? The crowd literally erupted with applause...I guess I wasn't the only one that thought Sanjaya's trip home was LONG past due.
Sanjaya FINALLY got the boot!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend