Monday, January 22, 2007

A Year of My Life: 10,000 photos from my point of view from YouTube

YouTube can be an amazing thing...once you get past all the just plain stupid videos. I found this one today and there is just something very inspiring about it. Maybe it's because one of my goals for the year is to improve my abilities in photography...like being able to shoot in manual and at least have some clue what I am doing and expanding my subjects (in other words taking more photos of things in addition to Kaitlin). As I was watching it, I was thinking:

a) this guy must live in Europe (a little jealous) or have been able to take a years hiatus in Europe (even more jealous)
b) he's a wonderful photographer
c) what a way to sum up a year in your life
d) what would it look life if I did this with a years worth of my photos...would I be satisfied with what it said about my life?



What does it make you think? Other than, "Boy, this is kind of long."
A Year of My Life: 10,000 photos from my point of view from YouTubeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend