Sunday, January 21, 2007

Scrapping 'The Wonderful World of Disney...on Ice"

Kaitlin's been feeling a little under the weather today, so I have been doing some scrapping (and laundry) while she's been snuggling on the couch and watching toons most of the day. She's got a bit of a fever...I hope it isn't going to develop into anything too serious.

So back in early December we went to Disney on Ice with Lynn and Mom. It took me a while to scrap it because I had so many pictures and was having a hard time narrowing them down. I finally did it, but still had a lot. This is probably one of the simplest layouts I've done in a while as far as product goes (it's basically just cardstock and pictures), but there's not room for much else with all those pics!!


Journaling:
In December, Lynnie was able to get us some free tickets to Disney on Ice at the Sioux Falls Arena through her job at Backyard Broadcasting. It probably wouldn’t have been something I would have taken you to otherwise considering Lynnie said tickets run at a minimum of 30 dollars a piece otherwise. It was a VERY cold day and even colder by the time you, me, Grandma Sue and Lynnie headed over to the arena. Obviously, Kailtin loved the show...just look at that grin. What I didn’t expect, though, was that I really enjoyed it, too. It wasn’t quite as ‘cheesy’ as I imagined it would be and the costumes were just beautiful...and watching your excitement throughout the show was definitely half the fun!

Scrapping 'The Wonderful World of Disney...on Ice"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend