Friday, November 4, 2011

:LAYOUT: One Pretty Little Indian

Did you all have a good time on Halloween this year? I hope so...

It always seems a little 'off' to me when Halloween falls on a weekday, but not much I can do about that.

Kaitlin was a 50's Car Hop and hopefully I'll have the pictures ready to share with you soon.

Kaitlin got gobs of candy...98% of which she'll never eat, but that's not the point for her. I think she actually loves collecting it more than eating it.

It works out though because I always need candy to fill the dish on my desk at work...and I seem to have plenty of visitors that don't mind eating it up for me.

Here's a layout from Halloween last year...Kaitlin made one CUTE little Indian.

(click for a larger view)

Journaling:
It took us some discussion to agree
on a Halloween costume this year.
There are just so many choices –
ghosts, mermaids, cowgirls and more.
From the beginning,
I was wishing for a little Indian this year
and once I found this costume,
I won out…and ended up with one pretty little Indian.

Supplies:
Kraft: unknown
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye
Letter Stickers: Fancy Pants, October Afternoon
Rub ons: Basic Grey, Hambly
Ribbon/cord: Rusty Pickle
Gems: Paper Studio
Ink: Colorbox
Oval Punch, Corner Rounder: Marvy
Font: CK Constitution
Pen: Zig
:LAYOUT: One Pretty Little IndianSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend