Sunday, October 9, 2011

:LIFE: A new toy...

I disappeared for a few days...

That's what happens when you clumsily spill water on your laptop and fry your motherboard.

Sad...

I took it in not sure how bad it was, but basically it could very well have cost more to fix than it would be to buy something new (and potentially better).

My Dell served me well...I do wonder how many hours I logged on that thing in the 3 3/4 years I owned it. So, it has been respectfully laid to rest and replaced with this:


HP Dandelion Breeze 15.6″ Pavilion G6-1B59WM Laptop 




Isn't she cute! Actually, my first choice was a very similar model in black and red, but the only one left was the display...didn't really want that.

So, I went with this one instead - which Kaitlin felt was really the right choice from the start anyway :-). After all, it featured shades of her two favorite colors...good thing I like them, too.

Thankfully, my hard drive had been spared, so everything (all my pictures, documents and more) were transferred onto this puppy and now I ready to roll again.
:LIFE: A new toy...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend