Wednesday, September 7, 2011

:LAYOUT: Just the Way You Are

As soon as I heard the lyrics of this song, I knew that I wanted to use them on a layout featuring some favorite photos of Kaitlin.

She went through a period when she didn’t like her smile much thanks to a couple missing teeth, but I loved her smile just the same.

(click for a larger view)

Journaling:
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

(Lyrics from Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars)

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee
Rub ons: Bo Bunny
Flowers: Prima, craft store
Button: Bazzill
Brads: Making Memories
Corner Rounder: Marvy
Ink: Colorbox
Font: American Type
:LAYOUT: Just the Way You AreSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend