Sunday, June 26, 2011

:REVIEW: 11x14 Canvas from EasyCanvasPrints.com

Megan of BuildASign.com contacted me recently about the new website she had just launched that creates canvas prints from photos or art EasyCanvasPrints.com and asked if I would be interested in reviewing one of their products and sharing my thoughts with all of you.

I have no lack of photos that I love of Kaitlin, but since every photo that I have on the wall of here currently is at least four years old, I thought this offer was just one more sign that it was time to swap out a few.

So, of course, I took Megan up on her offer and visited her new website the same day!

I found the ordering experience exceedingly simple! First, I could choose from canvas sizes in a variety of sizes starting at 8" x 8" and ranging up to 30" x 40". There is even a handy preview screen that allows you to see what the print size you choose will look like on a wall in relation to an average sized couch and floor lamp.

You can then choose from a 3/4" wrap (which is ideal if you wish to frame your canvas) or a 1.5" wrap for a more gallery-style look.

Then, I found my photo on my computer and selected it for a fast upload. (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, and TIF files are accepted.)

EasyCanvasPrints also has an image quality check at this point to make sure that your selected image is of a high enough resolution to produce a quality canvas at the size selected.

In the next part of the ordering process, you simply choose which type of wrap you would like and their are

three options: mirror, image wrap and border color. You can preview each to see how each will look and decide which you like best.

For an additional charge, you can change your image to black and white or sepia toned, but in my opinion, it would make more sense to make that adjustment before uploading to avoid the additional charge.

Also for an additional charge, you do have the option to request minor or major retouching. After you select either, a box pops up where you are able to type in further details on what you are requesting.

Then, it's into the cart and the checkout procedure is just as simple.

Literally a few days later, I received the package in the mail. It was well-packaged and I was pleased that they had marked it as fragile. I can't tell you how many times I've received a package (even photos) that I could tell was NOT handled with care.

Now, for some pictures...


The color and texture of the canvas was just beautiful!


I chose the mirror wrap and like the way it turned out.


The corners are tight and crisp.


And the canvas looks so lovely on our wall!! I must certainly order more of these canvases to continue replacing all of my old wall photos!

I would definitely encourage you all to give EasyCanvasPrints.com a look and now would be a great time for you to give them a test as well. They currently have a sale running offering 25% off all canvases as well as FREE SHIPPING! A great deal, for sure!
:REVIEW: 11x14 Canvas from EasyCanvasPrints.comSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend