Tuesday, June 28, 2011

:QUOTES: More proverbial wisdom...

I had fun sharing the Chinese proverbs with you for the last word art freebie pick, so I thought we'd continue with some more proverbial wisdom...this time I mixed it up a bit.

INDIAN PROVERB:
“Everything that is not given is lost.”

IRISH PROVERB:
“May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours wherever you may roam...”

SWEDISH PROVERB:
Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours!”

READER RESPONSE:
Vote for your favorite quote and I'll create a word art freebie with the 'winning' quote to share with you sometime next week. In the meantime, check out my other word art downloads.
:QUOTES: More proverbial wisdom...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend