Saturday, May 28, 2011

:FIVE FAVES: By Color...Orange

I would have never thought that I was a major fan of the color orange, but it seems like it's popping up more and more everywhere lately (in home decor, scrapbooking products...even cars) and my eye is ALWAYS drawn to it.

I think I might just  have to declare myself as an orange addict!


GCD Studios - Melody Ross - Soul Food Collection - Soul Petit - Orange
On this first design, I love the floral pattern featuring white on orange on one side and orange on white on the other. The distressing on the backside is also lovely...makes me think of wallpaper in a lonely abandoned house.


Jillibean Soup - Watermelon Gazpacho Collection - Orange Juice
With a lightly distressed text on one side and a colorful dot on the other, this design is sure to add a little fun to your layout.


Kaisercraft - Bubblegum Hills Collection - Orange Pop
You might not notice on first glance, but this pattern features some super cute little butterflies.


Lily Bee Design - Stationary Collection - Tangerine
With dots on one side and a faint grid on the other, this sheet offers lots of versatility.


Zva Creative - Self Adhesive Crystals - Delightful - Orange
And, to end with a little sparkle, I had to add this lovely little orange-hued swirl from ZVA to the list.

LET'S TALK:
Are you a fan of orange - in scrapbooking supplies or otherwise? If so, what is your favorite crafty orange item?
:FIVE FAVES: By Color...OrangeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend