Thursday, March 24, 2011

:LAYOUT: Life is full of beauty

It was about this time last year that things finally started warming up and Kaitlin made our way out of photography hibernation (I'm not much of a winter shooter) to get a few shots in her Easter dress.

We just got her dress for this year, so hopefully we'll be able to do the same again soon.

I loved the chalkboard look of this background paper, so decided to keep it visible as much as possible.

I used adhesive foam dots to pop up the top left corner of the photo on the left to make it look as though it was layered over a real frame.

I cut slits in the paper at the ‘edge’ of the chalkboard and tucked the ends of my patterned paper strip and ribbon behind.


Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Title Card: Fancy Pants
Ribbon: Offray
Gems: Prima
Ink: Colorbox
Scallop Trimmer: Fiskars
:LAYOUT: Life is full of beautySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend