Saturday, February 19, 2011

:LINKS: A few more Valentine's freebies...

Okay...one last Valentine's Day post. I just couldn't fit it all in ahead of time and didn't want to skip sharing these favorite freebies and downloads with you!

I hope you find a few you like, too!


Hearts Background Freebie from Friendly Scrap
Although I'm not a digi scrapper, I still love printing out digi designs from time to time to use as mats or for creating unique embellishments.


I Heart You Printables from Anna and Blue Paperie
Cute on cupcakes...cute on layouts, too, I'd bet.


Printable Valentines Day Tickets by Miss Cutiepie
These sweet tickets are just too sweet!


Printable Valentine Cards from How About Orange
Okay, I found these too late for Kaitlin to use this year. They're going in the vault for next year and I'm thinking they could make a layout embellishment also.


Valentine Printable from Bonjour!
Another amazing printable...available in a variety of color combinations also.


Valentine Printable Freebie from The Swell Life
Wow...this one inspires me in so many ways!! It just makes me want to create!
:LINKS: A few more Valentine's freebies...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend