Thursday, February 24, 2011

:LAYOUT: 09 Pics

I always love creating a layout at the end of the year to include my favorite photos of my daughter from the year.

I just went through and ordered my favorites from 2010, so will be doing another favorites layout soon.

Here's one that I made last year with my 2009 favorites.

I printed all the photos in wallet size and then used a circle punch to shape them all into circles. I laid them out in a simple grid for a strong design.


Supplies:
Kraft: unknown
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, My Mind’s Eye, Crate Paper, Jenni Bowlin, Rusty Pickle, Chatterbox, Pink Paislee
Rub ons: Fancy Pants, Hambly
Pearl Hearts: Basic Grey
Chipboard Numbers: Basic Grey
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Ink: Colorbox
Corner Rounder: Marvy
Circle Punches: Marvy
:LAYOUT: 09 PicsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend