Thursday, October 28, 2010

:LAYOUT: Spill Your Guts, Mr. Pumpkin!

Have you all already carved your pumpkins?

We usually wait until the night before Halloween for optimal 'freshness'. :-)

I don't create a layout about it every year, but had some fun shots last year, so decided it was time to revisit the topic.

This title came to me in an inspired moment and I knew I wanted to highlight the word ‘guts’, but I had already used this particular ‘s’ on another layout, so I decided to improvise and use the ‘z’ instead.

The title along with the two other chipboard pumpkins create a visual triangle.

(Click to see larger.)

Journaling:
You know it won’t be long once the power tools come out!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants, Making Memories
Chipboard: My Mind’s Eye
Ric Rac: Rusty Pickle
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Epoxy Letters: Chip Chatter
Staple: office supply
Ink: Colorbox
Circle Punch: Marvy
Decorative Edge Punch: Fiskars
:LAYOUT: Spill Your Guts, Mr. Pumpkin!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend