Tuesday, October 26, 2010

:FIVE FAVES: Halloween embellies...

Here's the companion to my :FIVE FAVES: post last week featuring some frighteningly amazing patterned papers on the market just in time for Halloween.


Booville Layered Felt Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
These felt stickers are a wonderful way to add a little depth and texture to your Halloween layouts...just one of the great items part of the Booville collection.


Blackbird Decorative Brads by My Minds Eye, LLC 
Another great Halloween-themed collection from My Mind's Eye, Blackbird brings a little more color and quirk to your layout than their companion Haunted collection.


Hocus Pocus Press Ons by Pink Paislee
Again with the Hocus Pocus collection, I know, but I just can't help but love these creepy rub ons!


Boo Happy Halloween Flair by American Crafts
Bold and colorful, American Crafts has a winner with its Boo collection. I always love their coordinating badges as they take me back to the years I collected the pin versions and covered my purse, jackets and schoolbag with them!


Toil & Trouble Artisan Plaques by Making Memories
Making Memories' Toil & Trouble is a HUGE collection, but these little metal plaques are my favorite!

READER RESPONSE:
What's your FAVORITE Halloween collection this year and why?
:FIVE FAVES: Halloween embellies...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend