Thursday, September 16, 2010

:LAYOUT: You're the Coolest

I love to take photos outdoors. I can't afford studio lights and natural light is always best.

I live in a fairly small town (about 14,000), so finding fun and fresh photo locations can sometimes be a challenge. I can promise you that graffiti is not a common finding.

However, Kaitlin and I happened to find this awesome graffiti wall in a downtown alley and it was the perfect spot for Kaitlin to share a little bit of her 'tude.

I believe that I've mentioned it before...I am a big fan of PageMaps and I used one of Becky's sketches the put this layout together in a flash!


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Transparency: Prima
Letter Stickers: Doodlebug
Rub ons: Fancy Pants, Basic Grey
Sticker: Basic Grey
Staples: Office Supply
Ink: Colorbox
Corner Rounder: Marvy
Scallop Trimmer: Fiskars
Circle Punch: Marvy
Decorative Edge Punch: EK Success
:LAYOUT: You're the CoolestSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend