Wednesday, September 22, 2010

:LAYOUT: Your Special Light

Here's some favorite photos from early last fall. It was a beautiful day and the sun was going down. This was the first time I'd ever really captured lens flare in my photos and I LOVED the effect.

The three photo corners create a visual triangle on the layout.

I created my own rub on title to include on the photo that has a rub on frame.

The journaling strips utilize empty space on the larger photo.


Journaling:
We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.~ Mary Dunbar

Supplies:Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Die Cuts: Fancy Pants
Rub on: Daisy D’s
Brads: Making Memories
Ink: Colorbox
Rub on Transfer Paper: Grafix
Photo Corner Punch: EK Success
Scallop Trimmer: Fiskars
Font: 1942 Report, Porcelain
:LAYOUT: Your Special LightSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend