Thursday, August 26, 2010

:QUOTES: on EDUCATION according to Franklin, Twain, Carter-Scott

I think we may start school a little earlier here than many places, but Kaitlin officially entered the 2nd grade as of last Thursday.

She was ready to go for weeks and even better, she was placed with the second grade teacher she's been praying for all summer (there is more than one 2nd grade class at her school).

So far, things are going great!!

With some back-to-school spirit in mind, here are a few great quotes on education I'd like to share.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN:
“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”

MARK TWAIN:
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
 
CHERIE CARTER-SCOTT (author, motivational speaker):
“Remember, there are no mistakes, only lessons. Love yourself, trust your choices, and everything is possible.”

READER RESPONSE:
Vote for your favorite quote and I'll create a word art freebie with the 'winning' quote to share with you sometime next week. In the meantime, check out my other word art downloads.
:QUOTES: on EDUCATION according to Franklin, Twain, Carter-ScottSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend